Kim Clement ~ Part II

Video: curtesy of Donne Clement Petruska

Part II   “Fast For Family”

Excerpt from a f/b post dated 07/03/21

…And then I went to a baseball game…and watched scores of children running the bases, curtesy of the Bowling Green Hotrods.

Children from around 12 to as young as 2 years old began to deeply stir my heart. They ran hard…they ran well…

Tears began to fill my eyes as I watched moms running with their children…dads picking up their smallest ones and carrying them, proudly and with great resolve, across the home plate…

Older siblings helping their younger ones…whole families “running the race” and entering in together. 

And I saw through the eyes of the Lord…

I saw revival. 



As I stood shaking at the top of the bleachers…trying to hold myself together around several hundred people, I was reminded by the Lord of my Fast For Family…

And I realized why and what it is that we are fighting for in this nation…what is God’s heart and soul towards America really…? 

It is Family 


Excerpt from a f/b post dated 07/08/21

“I am weeping and trembling as I write this - and you can call me crazy if you want…but I have seen an end times army marching under Christ, that is powerful…no, invincible…because it consists of whole FAMILIES…with (wherever possible) men at the head. These men were organized…and galvanized. They were dressed for battle and ready to fight…for their families - and specifically, their children.


This is why I fast for families…the heart of God IS family…America has fought so hard for the family: and the Lord knows, I am not ready to be raptured out, leaving families in disarray…fathers estranged for their children…children lost and walking the street. 
At this point I neither know, nor care if the rapture is “pre-trib”, “mid-trib” or “post-trib”. All I know is He is coming back for us…We need to be the right way up when He comes…and as yet, we’re not.


So I believe the Lord will do something through His Church, that is outside of our box…It will take reconciliation…it will take a miracle…it will take PRAYER!”



Kim Clement:  “God’s just told me ‘As you pray, I will send back what has been isolated***  There has been an isolation of inspiration ...but now I will restore inspiration..that will raise the dead... I will do unusual miracles, if you would just ask me...for tonight I will begin..with you and your house” says the Lord’ “

***I’m sure many people saw different interpretations to what had been “isolated“. I saw fathers.


{At 9 min 20sec}                                                           Kim Clement: “May I prophesy over you? There’s a valley of dead bones in every nation. But tonight we are prophesying: You’re not dead bones…you’re an army: 

We prophesy to our Children: You’re not dead bones…you are an army;

We prophesy to our Families: You’re not dead bones…you’re a mighty army! 

We prophesy to the nations, from this place: Fire…Fire…FIRE!”


We’re asking God for “Fire” …and Fire He will send!

But He also told me: After the Fire will come the Rain.


To be continued…




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Keys

Part IV The Church Resurrected

The Crucifixion